We're delighted to announce that FARM & MORE 2015 will take place at Westpoint, Exeter (one mile off the M5) from Monday 2nd February 2015, with the FARM & MORE trade show running on Wednesday 4th and Thursday 5th.
Conference and Tour information will follow shortly, please see below for Trade Show information:
The FARM & MORE Trade Show will be at Westpoint, Exeter – one mile from M5/J30 - on Wednesday 4 and Thursday 5 February 2015.
This is the big one! We're co-locating the show with another well established and successful event, The Source Trade Show, and it's a great partnership.
- Lots more visitors (and potential customers) to the combined shows - we're anticipating around 3,000 people over the two days
- Both are established events with a strong draw
- Lots of synergy between FARM & MORE and The Source audiences so delegates will be engaged all the way through
- More promotion, more awareness and more visitors!
- Excellent venue, big enough for all and just off the motorway
- Many hotels close by
- Free and plentiful parking, free wifi
Why should you exhibit at FARM & MORE?
- FARM & MORE is professionally organised with exhibitors able to choose the space they want, with a shell scheme included in the price. Power and lighting can be laid in for any exhibitor.
- FARM & MORE is the established event to reach farm retail and diversified farming businesses: farm shops, farmers' markets, pick-your-own farms, farm attractions, farm education, agri-tourism, on-farm catering and cafes, on-farm butcheries, delis, and more... With The Source there'll be even more businesses for you to reach!
- FARM & MORE is open to anyone to attend as an exhibitor – there’s no membership needed and our prices are transparent.
- FARM & MORE is open to anyone to attend as a visitor – it’s FREE, at a venue that’s totally accessible.
- Our website and the Show Guide offer opportunities to advertise and promote your products.
- FARM & MORE has an accompanying conference to draw delegates from all over the UK with a structure that will encourage them to stay for the Show
We're taking bookings from exhibitors wanting to attend FARM & MORE 2015, and we're sure that you'll want to be there. It's the right audience, in a great place (including flexible and outdoors space if you need it) at the very best time of year to meet diversified farming businesses.
Click here to view the FARM & MORE 2015 Trade Show booklet now.